Download Pinner from here
1. Path textbox’s background will change color according to the path. If the path exists in the database the background will be red, if the path doesn’t exists it will be light green.
2. Pinner’s icon added to ‘About’ window
3. Change log tab in About isn’t editable anymore
4. Bug fixed : Pinner crash when you right click a pin in a group
5. Improved performance (Old devices will feel the difference)
6. New feature : Check for update.(At startup [can be disabled in settings] and at Help menu )
7. New feature : Favorite toolbar
You can add pins to favorite toolbar in two ways: 1. Right click on a pin and select “Add to favorites” 2. Drag a pin and drop it in favorite toolbar.
If you want to remove a specific pin from favorite toolbar, right click on it and select “Remove from favorites”. To remove all pins from favorite toolbar right click on the toolbar and select “Remove all favorites”
To close Pinner after opening it from favorite toolbar, click Ctrl and then click on the needed pin to close Pinner after the pin launch.
You can hide the favorite toolbar from View menu and select “Show favorite bar”.
8. Improved feature : Pinner’s hotkey will active Pinner’s window even if it is under another active window.
9. New feature : You can add arguments to pin. From insert and edit window you can add an argument to be used when opening a pin or edit the pin to add an argument(s).
10. Improved feature : Filter, Now Pinner can be configured to show or hide programs (files with exe extension) , files , folders , links (for example: internet URLs and FTP links) , and broken pins (files and folders that are moved or deleted) . Also Pinner can be configured to disable all filters without changing them and re-enable them with a button . Also Pinner let you select the order way to show your pins
11. Other fixes