Pinner got updated to version 126.96.36.199
This build is just a small fixes for 188.8.131.52 for change log check change log for 184.108.40.206
Remember Pinner require:
1) .NET 4.6 (minimum version, works on newer versions of .NET)
2) Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Update 3 runtime
IP Finder updated to 1.3
In this update i removed getting external IP address and replaced it with a link to whatismyip.com website.
And for the internal IP section i added IP V6 option which in one click the user can find IPv4 and IPv6.
Pinner got updated with some improvements that will make Pinner better.
Pinner Change Log:
Version 220.127.116.11 [1-5-2017]
Notes Keeper updated with several improvements
1. Bullets from previous notes won't show on the new note
2. Favorites icon added to the toolbar to ease access to the favorites
3. About window changed
4. Start minimized method changed for better.
5. Added restore for delete items (Works only with items deleted since Notes Keeper 2.1 and newer)
6. Editing a tag is possible now. Select a tag and click on F2 (Works since Notes Keeper 2.1 because of small change in how tags are handled)[Reapplying the tags should make it works]
7. Upper case shortcut changed to Ctrl+Alt+Shift+U and Lower case shortcut changed to Ctrl+Alt+Shift+L due to conflic with Underline shortcut. (Thanks to the user who report this)
8. Internal fixes
File Info got small update. Get it now.
1. Changed some labels
2. Added “Add folders” button and renamed Select files to “Add files” button.
3. On Top option will be saved in the settings. Setting “On Top” on will keep it on the next season.
4. Small fixes
File Info got update
1. Added On top that will make File Info on top of all the windows
2. Added hashes menu which let you select which hash you want FInfo to show, checking the hash name will show it. Also you can select if you want to add the subfolders to FInfo when you add folders to it.
3. Added CRC32 and SHA-384 hashes
4. Added support to drop folders to File Info.
5. Small bug fixes
File Info have been updated to 0.3.3.2 and it is now better than before.
Try it now
Pinner got updated to 18.104.22.168 with improved features
1. Added smallIcon, List, and Tile view options to the list. Access by right click on the view button
2. Added Favorites manager to reorder favorites by drag and drop and to remove pins individually.
3. Added check for update button at the system tray icon.
4. When checking for update, if there is an update, Pinner will show the latest version's change log.
5. When checking for update and there is no update, Pinner will show System tray popup to say there is no update available.
6. “About” window changed. Added latest version's change log and all change log option
7. System tray icons/shortcuts are optional now, you can disable them in the options if you don't want them.