Notes Keeper updated to version 2.0 with improved features and new features.
Pinner updated to version 2.11 with improved performance and features
File Info: A software that gives you information about your file like MD5, SHA-1, name, size, and more to add.
File Info added to my collection today. You can download it from its page here.
Random String updated to 0.3.2.5
When you need a random string for any purpose you got Random String. A free software you can use to generate up to 100 random string, each up to 100 character in one click.
You can save the results in a text file called log.txt by enabling the log when you open the software.
Merry Christmas everyone
New software added some days ago which is Bulk File Generator
Do you test syncing software? do you like to test software that need many files.
If the answer is yes, then Gulk File generator is for you.
You can generator up to 10,000 files with custom extension and you can make the name format as you want. Also you can set its path where the files got generated.
Download it now and enjoy it.
Download Notes Keeper from here
1. The hotkey that collapse all the folders in the tree except the Root folder changed from Home button to Alt+Home combination.
2. Notes Keeper will show the name of the note or folder before "Notes Keeper" text and its version at the title
3. Added check for update [At startup [can be disabled] and at help menu]
4. About window now has windows icon of notes Keeper
5. Change Log tab isn’t editable anymore
6. 'connect to a database' window got some GUI changes
7. Ruler’s empty space at startup won't appear when the ruler is hidden
8. Exit icon changed
9. Some other bugs fixed
Download Pinner from here
1. Path textbox’s background will change color according to the path. If the path exists in the database the background will be red, if the path doesn’t exists it will be light green.
2. Pinner’s icon added to ‘About’ window
3. Change log tab in About isn’t editable anymore
4. Bug fixed : Pinner crash when you right click a pin in a group
5. Improved performance (Old devices will feel the difference)
6. New feature : Check for update.(At startup [can be disabled in settings] and at Help menu )
7. New feature : Favorite toolbar
You can add pins to favorite toolbar in two ways: 1. Right click on a pin and select “Add to favorites” 2. Drag a pin and drop it in favorite toolbar.
If you want to remove a specific pin from favorite toolbar, right click on it and select “Remove from favorites”. To remove all pins from favorite toolbar right click on the toolbar and select “Remove all favorites”
To close Pinner after opening it from favorite toolbar, click Ctrl and then click on the needed pin to close Pinner after the pin launch.
You can hide the favorite toolbar from View menu and select “Show favorite bar”.
8. Improved feature : Pinner’s hotkey will active Pinner’s window even if it is under another active window.
9. New feature : You can add arguments to pin. From insert and edit window you can add an argument to be used when opening a pin or edit the pin to add an argument(s).
10. Improved feature : Filter, Now Pinner can be configured to show or hide programs (files with exe extension) , files , folders , links (for example: internet URLs and FTP links) , and broken pins (files and folders that are moved or deleted) . Also Pinner can be configured to disable all filters without changing them and re-enable them with a button . Also Pinner let you select the order way to show your pins
11. Other fixes
Notes keeper updated to version 1.0.19
01 - Add - Ruler (to show it click on on the first toolbar)
02 - Fix - When opening a password protected note in a separate window, note wasn't visible after entering the right password.
03 - Fix - 'Default note options' section's GUI and changes will appear at the preview at the time of change
Notes Keeper updated to fix a bug. This bug is, when the user clicks home button the note that she/he is working at (is any) won't be save and it will be discarded.
Summary of the change log:
1. Fix home button bug
2. You can now rearrage notes in the tree and they will be where you want.
3. When you select sort mode (by clicking on columns headers) Notes Keeper will remember the selected sort mode.
4. wrong password when decrypting notes bug fixed